Pure Green Magazine No 8
Pure Green Magazine is an independent print magazine for green living with style.
Volume 8 | Welcome Home
This issue explores the concept of Home via a bevy of interesting characters and stories. Through the lens and voices of our incredibly talented contributors, the homes and lives of those featured come alive through the pages, sharing with you a glimpse of everyday life that feels inspiring, and special. We embrace color, and explore a broadening of the definition of home.
- A fantastic Australian home filled with love, colour, and vintage!
- COVER STORY: Modern Nomads Branden and Taryn rove the American countryside in a permanent state of discover in their vintage Airstream.
- Kate & Birdie, an eco stationery company invite you behind their creative process
- DIY Nontoxic home cleaning interview and recipes
- A beautifully simple Botanical Elixir for lovely skin
- A tour through the inspiring home of Dana Worlock in upstate New York
Dimensions: 21.5 x 28 cm
Features: 96 pages, printed on recycled paper with non toxic, vegetable ink