Organic Sage, Rhoeco
Silver green whole leaves of organic sage make a boosting for body and mind herbal tea.
Complex and fresh aromas, with notes of eucalyptus, green apple and candy fruit. Pleasant and fruity mouth, with fresh aftertaste.
For 1 cup (170ml) put 1tsp-0.8g into a utensil. Add hot water (95ºC), cover it with a lid and let it rest for 7′. Strain and serve.
Alternatively, prepare it cold and enjoy a refreshing herbal tea for the warm months of the year.
- Maker: Rhoeco
- Ingredients: 100% certified organic sage leaves
- 40g | Serves 50 cups
- Product of organic farming
- Comes whole leaf and loose in ecological packaging
- 100% natural product. | No added flavours, colours, sweeteners
- Naturally caffeine free
- Origin: Greece
- Single estate. Each label is hand stamped indicating the region of the harvest packed in each batch
- Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand