Organic Mountain Tea, Rhoeco
Out of stock
Flowers and whole leaves of the most popular Greek herb create a delicious tisane, perfect for every time of the day you opt for a few meditation moments.
Fruity aromas of citrus surrounded by discrete straw and earthy notes. Smooth and rich sensation, with fresh aftertaste.
For 1 cup (170ml) put 1tsp-0.7g into a utensil. Add hot water (95ºC), cover it with a lid and let it rest for 8-10′. Strain and serve.
Alternatively, prepare it cold and enjoy a refreshing herbal tea for the warm months of the year.
- Maker: Rhoeco
- Ingredients: 100% certified organic mountain tea flowers and leaves
- 25g | Serves 35 cups.
- Product of organic farming.
- Comes whole leaf and loose in ecological packaging.
- 100% natural product. | No added flavours, colours, sweeteners.
- Naturally caffeine free.
- Origin: Greece
- Single estate. Each label is hand stamped indicating the region of the harvest packed in each batch.
- Ethically harvested, processed and packed by hand.